Kentucky Energy Club
CAER: The Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) is one of the University of Kentucky's multidisciplinary research centers.
PEIK: The Power and Energy Institute of Kentucky was Launched in 2010 with initial funding from the Department of Energy, the PEIK has as its goal to attract engineers to the field of power and energy and to provide them with the innovative education they will need to join the 21st century power engineering workforce.
- University of Kentucky:
- University of Louisville:
- Western Kentucky University:
Kentucky Energy Industry: These are links to Kentucky’s energy industry and government.
- Kentucky's 7 Point Strategy:
- Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet:
- Kentucky Energy Infrastructure Maps:
- Kentucky Energy Profile 2010:
- Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence:
- Kentucky Climate Action Plan Council:
- Kentucky Energy Industry Today:
- Kentucky Sustainable Energy Alliance:
- Energizing Kentucky: